Saturday, September 06, 2008

Time for a little humility


About the recent controversy, I thought I had everything all understood, and now, I'm just not so sure.

What I thought took place now I have some confusion and doubt over. Shut up, Sanc. Just shut your mouth.

So I am. I hope I actually will. It's hard though. Sometimes it feels better at the time, to run at the mouth.

I learned this long ago. You think I'd know better. Like I reach a quota of wise, then I'm done? Hardly!

I remember sharing this song at that time when I finally figured out how important it was to not talk, for awhile, sometimes. I heard this song, I wonder if they remember when I shared it with them back then?

(third from the bottom), "Two Cents" by Shaun Groves.

Dedicated to Maio, Frodes, William, and the rest of the gang at My LDS Stuff.

1 comment:

Sanctification said...

This song is so wise. I hope you take the time to listen... just my two cents.

;)

blog archive

Phrase Search / Concordance
Words/Phrase To Search For
(e.g. Jesus faith love, or God of my salvation, or believ* ever*)