Thursday, September 25, 2008

An apt quote

What could I ever give in return that would equal the gift the LDS people have given me? The gift of the second chance. These people have lived under the fire of "theological legalism" all their life. That makes them an expert panel. I would be a no-good evangelical today if they had not put up with me and taught me about the resounding gong residing in my own mouth.

This guy is not going to be happy for me making such a fuss, but I don't care what he thinks (see how well they've taught me? ;0)

Barry had an excellent quote on his blog the other day. I wanted to share it.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Excellent quote. :)

blog archive

Phrase Search / Concordance
Words/Phrase To Search For
(e.g. Jesus faith love, or God of my salvation, or believ* ever*)