Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Check this out

So, my mom is a registered nurse, and you know how they are. They don't mind telling you about life as it really is, blood, guts and all.

Lately Clare (is her name) was having a conversation at the hospital with the security guard, Trevor. Trevor says to my mom, "Hey, Clare, I hear your daughter is getting a divorce. Do you think I could date her?"

She laughs and says, "No way!"

"Well why not?" he asks.

"Because, Trevor," she answers, "you're from the wrong side of the tracks."

Apparently he took this with good humor. A few days later he brought her in for a surprise. A lot of nurses and doctors contributed their own part to the piece. Enjoy!

Click on it to enlarge image:



(my maiden name is "Partch" and my dad worked for the FBI)

No comments:

blog archive

Phrase Search / Concordance
Words/Phrase To Search For
(e.g. Jesus faith love, or God of my salvation, or believ* ever*)