Can such a thing be achieved?
Here's a thread I'm proud of that Kev and I have been having at his blog. I hope you enjoy it and if you think something's been left out between the two, share!
Brothers, think of what you were when you were called. He chose the lowly things of the world and the despised things--and the things that are not--to nullify the things that are, so that no one may boast before Him. (1 cor 1:26,28)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
profile
blog archive
-
▼
2008
(197)
-
▼
November
(16)
- OSU Beavers!
- A New Theme: the water's edge
- What manner of love is this?
- Thank you for my brothers and sisters, LORD
- Naming Names
- Fundamentalist vs. Fundamentalist
- A smallish letter to Stegall
- A great article by Lou Martuneac
- "Made to be Like Them"
- Advocacy
- A bit of FGA history
- "Protection from Error"
- Lordship Apologetic
- Ker-pow!
- "The Goal?"
- The Cult in My Life
-
▼
November
(16)
No comments:
Post a Comment