Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Plans

According to my own personal convictions, one of the most important principles a woman can follow is this: to not trust her own decisions. I have a lot of talent as a woman, and I think that I'm useful, but, unfortunately I do not enjoy the privilege that men do to interact in their world according to their own judgment.

My belief is that as a woman I have inherited a nature that is characterized by greater openness to deception. For this reason I am also blessed with double the authority in my life; not only God in faith, but my husband, who is the head and authority for my decisions. I am faithful and obedient to my husband (or at least I can say it has been a deliberate devotion of mine), and I am obedient to my earthly father, even while he has not been a believer for a majority of that time. Both of them have given me their approval to do as I have been doing online. (I also have an older woman mentor in Christ, and she too is pleased that I might do something to help the free grace movement to which Dr. Radmacher, who she has great respect for, has given himself faithfully, as he is getting along in age.)

You are her daughters if you do not give way to fear, it says of Sarah, wife of Abraham. I do not trust my own capability to make decisions, even when I'm sure of myself. To discern, to prophesy, those are things I might have a righteous claim to practice, but leading myself with no additional authority and yet seek to be blameless in the eyes of God, no.

When I heard the general call to "stop" at the conference, I slowly realized that I have not obeyed this teaching. I should have sought approval for my ideas and plans in the beginning, not at this late time. Eek! God have mercy on me, in the name of Christ, I praise you for the righteousness that comes by faith, LORD!

"...there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God." rom 13:1

I do not believe that saved men who have authority on earth, dis-forth-tell the will of God. I don't. It's for this same reason that when I unabashedly vy for reform (to make way for practicing grace) in the online community, I make no allegiance to help overthrow any people. "We do not wage war against flesh and blood." I am 100% convicted that God wants all of them to be included in the future of the free grace online discussion. Every man involved here, who has authority amongst the people, has authority from God. There is no other kind. Every person's sanctification matters to God and I believe He will use all of us because He is in command over His Saints, and He is in the business of redemption. This is what I am looking toward by faith and perhaps by being useful also. I do have a vision, and my vision is to make improvement upon that which already has been established.

So at this time I am setting out some feelers, to see if I might be approved by those in authority.

I've prayed about it and I have peace, great peace, that if it is not His will for me to be involved, I will stop blogging in concert with free grace discussions. I surrender all of myself, all of what I think I might do for good. Any good vision comes from God, anyway. It was never mine to begin with. He doesn't need me or my mind or heart to get this grace-thing realized.

"To obey is better than sacrifice, and to heed is better than the fat of rams." 1 sam 15:22

In the case I am done, I commend the LORD Himself to intervene and reconcile here. I delight to think about the power of such commendation.

My desire is to be a faithful daughter to free grace. If my presence is discerned by those in authority to actually bring further harm, I am pleased to say, I will do whatever truly brings God glory, as direction is placed upon me.

No comments:

blog archive

Phrase Search / Concordance
Words/Phrase To Search For
(e.g. Jesus faith love, or God of my salvation, or believ* ever*)