Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Looky who I found


While we were in Anaheim, CA, and visiting my sister in law, Becky, and the whole family, I got to spend just a wee bit of time with a very special little baby girl: Maddy! (Isn't it wonderful how she's just hangin' out?)





She is a vision with her summer dresses, hair accessories and beautiful, perfect curls. I don't know how long it has been exactly since I saw her last, but I had never seen her look so cute as she is now. I thought her hair was only picture perfect, but I was wrong! The heat and mess of the day only made her hair more stunning, lucky baby!



Maddy fits right in with her three cousins, and loves on them all the time. While she does love to watch and learn from them, she puts up the hand when they get too close to crimping her style.



She was so very mature, and used all kinds of words to ask for things. She was also very well cared for by her doting mother and father. Speaking of that mom, wow! I never imagined an eight-week pregnant, often-nauseated mom forging the trail and rallying the troops while weaving a stroller through the crowds. Becky was inspirational!


I'm pretty sure it's Maddy that makes this family total cuteness....

No comments:

blog archive

Phrase Search / Concordance
Words/Phrase To Search For
(e.g. Jesus faith love, or God of my salvation, or believ* ever*)