Sunday, March 16, 2008

That's Better

Yesterday I took another trip to the ER and all they did was give me more percocet and an anti-inflammatory drug called prednisone. As soon as I took it, nearly all the swelling went away. It works by suppressing the immune system, and it has a ton of side effects. So basically after the rest I got yesterday knowing finally that I wouldn't suffocate, I had a "normal" day going to church and beyond. But now I'm exhausted again.

I have so much stuff I want to do with my time; but I've been sick with this sore throat since two Wednesdays ago. I can't even drive because of meds. I hope that, underneath the various medicines managing the symptoms, the antibiotic is kicking its butt.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Michele, I'm so sorry to hear you have been so ill. :( Know we are praying that the meds do their work and you feel much, much better soon!

Sanctification said...

Thank you, thank you for praying, it means so much to me. I can feel that He is taking care of me. Love, Michele

blog archive

Phrase Search / Concordance
Words/Phrase To Search For
(e.g. Jesus faith love, or God of my salvation, or believ* ever*)