Monday, July 02, 2007

The harvest is plenty?

Exactly where is the harvest? Hmm. Seems to me that the bulk of those who might turn to belief in Christ are not in my sphere of influence. Or are they? I'd like to help lead someone to Christ. I wonder what exactly is the work that the workers should be doing? Preaching the word? Perhaps. Maybe that's relatable to picking ripe fruit. Maybe all the other kinds of work, the stuff that's harder, the stuff that doesn't make the front page, maybe that's the kind of work that is plentiful and where the workers are few. Like physical labor or services of other kinds that are without preaching. If that is the plentiful kind of work available, I will sign up for that. I don't mind that kind at all either.

No comments:

blog archive

Phrase Search / Concordance
Words/Phrase To Search For
(e.g. Jesus faith love, or God of my salvation, or believ* ever*)