Another reason why it is good for me to blog, and good that I am not a teacher or put in a place of authority over anyone mature, is because I am not able to express myself very well.
My college friend is able to see it but even her husband who I have never known closely, sees it. He says "She does not speak clearly."
That's because I had that period of time in my life where I stopped talking altogether.
When I speak I say things that are not the right way to describe what I want to say.
Just like that sentence above. Ha ha. Messy and confusing. Gotta keep on plugging away at this....
Brothers, think of what you were when you were called. He chose the lowly things of the world and the despised things--and the things that are not--to nullify the things that are, so that no one may boast before Him. (1 cor 1:26,28)
No comments:
Post a Comment