Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I need to write a Blog

Okay; -- Go!

Hmm.

I have a very important blog coming up sometime soon regarding my thoughts about the LDS church.

I think it would benefit me, however, to start with the JW's and type up a report on their state, first.

All of my blog ideas in the last couple of weeks have been revolving around the idea of the business of works and ideas which distract from really exaulting God. How playing religion (unnoticeably supposed to be good things) become something monstrous which itself becomes the true object of worship, instead of the King of Kings, the man, the person of God.

Let me just say, I don't care about your doctrine, your church, your title. Just make sure that you are there because of Jesus and you haven't lost Jesus once you're there.

The JW's want nothing to do with Jesus whatsoever; in fact their bible acknowledgement and understanding completes a well-formed circle that includes everything admirable as long as it isn't a reflection on Christ. It has been hurting me. Especially last Monday's visit.

I am thankful that God has been with me in the last couple days.

God told me to dress well before I met the tenant for my parent's house. I knew the reputation of Christ was on the line. I am proud in Christ for the sufferings of my family and I to serve the tenants. It was quite a night last night. Today was a continuation of that. I remember the first time I sat down today was at 5:40 pm. I just trust that Jesus will be proclaimed today in actions and perhaps maybe sometime later in words to the family that is Indian in culture, living in my parents' home.

Tomorrow I will have 3 extra kids and childcare at church. So we'll see if I can pump out something useful in the naptime after noon.

I'm off to bed.

No comments:

blog archive

Phrase Search / Concordance
Words/Phrase To Search For
(e.g. Jesus faith love, or God of my salvation, or believ* ever*)