Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Resolution, Resolution

This is the time for resolutions, the start of a new year. For two days I had decided to give up blogging in concert with free grace stuff. I reviewed where I began and where things are and most of the voids that the LORD moved my passions to fill, have been appropriately moved toward healthiness all on their own, according to His abundant riches and provisions! Also I have been passionate to lay up on a regular basis, the activities online in which I participate, at the LORD's feet in surrender. Every time I detach myself from these things and give it to God, He blesses me and hands me a little something fresh. God is certainly moving and it's just so exciting, the more I hang around.

I don't deserve it. People who know me know I'm not a perfect person.

There is one resolution I am making, which is that I'm not any longer going to blog concerning IFBs. Not for now, leastways. I have two problems. One, scant reliable information. Two, I am sure that while Lou may not have been ecstatic before he might have had a measure of forbearance for my investigation, and I'm just not sure I still have it. I certainly will not allow what I consider good to stray in to an area where it is considered by another brother, as an offense. As of late there has been a thread regarding my brother at Unashamed of Grace.

I want to say that since I have left Lou's blog (back in July 2008, where up until then I was freely permitted to comment there), he has never once said anything damaging about my personal character or intentions. He has withheld his tongue perhaps though at many times I left him provoked for one thing or another. I appreciate his character of self-control.

I'd also want to wish him a belated happy birthday but I don't want to disturb the peace.

No comments:

blog archive

Phrase Search / Concordance
Words/Phrase To Search For
(e.g. Jesus faith love, or God of my salvation, or believ* ever*)