Saturday, April 12, 2008

Picturesque NY

Here are the best pictures I took with my measly whatever-old-tech-pixel camera.

No tour of NY is complete without a picturesque American flag.


Hints of summer


A gate at Ground Zero: "This is worth protecting"


This reminds me of the ocean, how the sand and water and sky lose their boundary.


It's so crowded in Times Square that the only place to see something is up


Can I park my wartime-era masted ship next to your Hyundai Santa Fe?


I suppose everyone has a good picture of the Empire State Building

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Those are some GREAT pictures! I love your perspective and your comments that go with each pic! :) Thanks for sharing!

Sanctification said...

Wow, thanks *grins*

blog archive

Phrase Search / Concordance
Words/Phrase To Search For
(e.g. Jesus faith love, or God of my salvation, or believ* ever*)