Wednesday, May 02, 2007

A Prayer

Dear LORD, you are precious and I love you. Thank you for not giving up on me, for letting me choose every day whom I will follow, and never pressuring me to choose you. Thank you for meeting my needs and even having enough grace to surprise me with abundance I do not expect to come my way. Please, LORD, do not delay in aiding me at the right time so to not strain my trust in you. Come near to me. Cleanse me. Give me strength. Give me joy again-not the emotion and feeling-but the kind that makes a foundation for everything I do. Give me the kind of joy that makes me not keep count of my sorries. By wisdom, or comfort, let me have peace... where this is going. I want to be sensitive to the Holy Spirit again. Lead me back to being sensitive. I want to be living in the center of your will, mark 14:12. When you show me what the answer is, please, help me to remember to obey it afterward, mark 14:15. Do not forget LORD those whom I love-what grace you give to me let it pass over them first and more abundantly than mine. Prove yourself by love not by shame. When you move, move me gently and draw me by your goodness. When you show me answers, I ask you to help me to also obey them and not wait. Help me to see your pleasure in me. Show me how to love you-reveal something this week that I can do to make you glad. Give me clarity of mind, please, I need your help to think. Please help me with headaches and dizziness and lack of sleep. Most importantly LORD don't let me go don't let me go. Let me find moments and ways to keep on talking to you. And thank you for helping me even now... you are fair and kind. In your Name I ask these things; let your glory reign in me and all whom I let my vision fall on.

No comments:

blog archive

Phrase Search / Concordance
Words/Phrase To Search For
(e.g. Jesus faith love, or God of my salvation, or believ* ever*)