It's a postpartum (during a pre-partum state) which is a direct result of the former miscarriage. Anyone familiar enough with those terms and able to form a series of understandings from them, I'm hoping will be sympathetic.
There it is.
The bothersome thing is that I violate my own conscience. I devoted so much of my self to the pro-life point of view, and created such a beautiful and high moral standard, so, how can I deal with such a loss of my own interest to follow through? I truly love the things that I learned, and I still do! It just goes to show how the nurture part in my heart really has won me. I found the nurturing point of view so true, and so superior. I even shared my heart and mind on that topic, to everyone around me. They all know now what I hold the world to.
But I'm not interested in what I ought to be. All I can think about, is anything else. I rarely make myself behold a panoramic view of where I should be and where I have taken to. To do that feels like a knife twisting and turning inside, and I would just start crying with no release until I force myself to forget the matter. I'm just in a constant state of running away, and, it's not getting any better. I keep waiting for things to kick in 'naturally' and there's no progress. It's becoming more of a concern.
This is the troubled state I have been in since last January. Combining it with my untimely release from dogmatic feelings for Christianity has made it all the more a mess. It's been so difficult to find anything to anchor me.
For the first half I just couldn't face God at all. Now I know better at least to go when I have the strength. Still, I cannot believe myself. I haven't given up hope. I keep waiting for God to change me. I don't know how to help myself. I am beginning to wonder if someone else has to help me. I put in a note on Sunday for some kind of help from the church staff. Bonnie is supposed to call me today.
Brothers, think of what you were when you were called. He chose the lowly things of the world and the despised things--and the things that are not--to nullify the things that are, so that no one may boast before Him. (1 cor 1:26,28)
No comments:
Post a Comment