Wednesday, June 21, 2006

pictures

Here are some fun pictures taken either by me or for me:

This one is me probably just a month or two before I got pregnant with Liz. Grace is 1+1/2. I guess that means I was still nursing her! Hey -- nursing at least one child for a minimum of two years cuts the risk of developing breast cancer by 40%. Don't flip out -- it is a good thing. Did I just ruin your mental association with beach sunsets forever?? Ha ha ha.


This is one of those blessed moments in my mind when I gathered up the chillens last summer and read them a bible story.



An awesome picture poorly aligned of Liz less than a month ago. Right before church. One minute later the boots and hat were off.



No more than a week before I gave birth to Liz.



Mommy's photoshoot was just exhausting.





No comments:

blog archive

Phrase Search / Concordance
Words/Phrase To Search For
(e.g. Jesus faith love, or God of my salvation, or believ* ever*)