Saturday, October 08, 2005

Positive!

I'm pregnant! :)

I've suspected that I am pregnant for about 5 days now. Usually I have pregnancy symptoms week three and then lose them in week 4, with the cycle then beginning after that. This time I had the number one predictable symptom, endure into the forth week. But you know what really made me think "yes?" Because I saw dark rings around my eyes, and I had them all throughout my other pregnancies. It's a hypothyroid-drawn symptom.

I couldn't sleep all night. I was anticipating taking the test, all night long. I had these funny dreams, ALL NIGHT LONG. They were all about babies. Issues of baby furniture, how to announce the news. Then one dream was so overwhelming that it woke me up straight--a counselor said: look who is here to see you! And I looked in the entrance-way, but no one was there. And then the counselor said, "It's an angel." And as she said that the angel came near to me and put his hands through my abdomen, which was thrilling, but then the angel pulled the young baby out of my tummy.

Okay, so that isn't such a great thing to share. But the thing is, it's normal for a *pregnant* woman to have these kinds of fears. So that means I'm apart of the club. Again.

Out of the five closest women I have as friends, 3 out of 5 of them are pregnant. Of the two who aren't, one has her tubes tied, the other is chaste as God commands before marriage. My one and only sibling, my younger sister, has been pregnant for 6 months now. My close friend from junior high, and my close friend from college. I definitely felt left out. But no longer!

I know his name, if it's a boy. Elijah. And if it's a girl? Well, we've always had a hard, hard time picking girl names.

I am so happy. I feel great. I am so excited to prepare a new room for our new little baby.

The due date is somewhere between June 8th and June 13th.

I said a prayer of thanks to God. It all came out because I still believe that babies come from God.

No comments:

blog archive

Phrase Search / Concordance
Words/Phrase To Search For
(e.g. Jesus faith love, or God of my salvation, or believ* ever*)