Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Open and Idle

The communication breakdown between Lou and I at his blog which I mentioned earlier in the week, has reached its resting point. I don't want to speak for Lou or even for myself when that day comes and we hammer out all our differences. It might very well be a difficult day, it may be a long time coming. I don't know. I do know that both of us have, in our own way, left the door open to one another. All that's left is the occasion to utilize the access.

In the meantime I have followed Lou's request to find another associate of his belief system who will permit me to dwell. His name is Kevin, author of the On My Walk blog.

In the following thread I am excited to have a peaceful discussion of scripture over the validity of the crossless gospel/what the gospel should be; here.

But my masterpiece, my soul, is dwelling in another thread on the topic of how to conduct ourselves amongst those with whom we disagree. Where there is love, there is God, and, God willing, there will be such a manifestation of His love in this thread at Kevin's blog, I can hardly stand it; here.

Please read along if you find it interesting.

You can also find me participating now and then at Jonathan Perreault's blog, Free Grace Free Speech. He has provided a number of writings on the content of the gospel and we are probably working through his material at Kevin's blog, or perhaps at his.

1 comment:

Kevl said...

Hello Sanc,

Brother JP's work is far superior to my own in both depth and breadth. Thanks for the plug!

Kev

blog archive

Phrase Search / Concordance
Words/Phrase To Search For
(e.g. Jesus faith love, or God of my salvation, or believ* ever*)