Friday, October 03, 2008

NY NY personalities

I was going through our photos and for some reason I never got around to sharing some of the sights of NY when I took a trip there in March. It was fun. I have several pictures I want to share, so, I might have to make several posts.

(These are the personalities I witnessed of NY, with consideration to take things nice and steady.)

Here is this guy playing in central park right next to the intricate benches where the old people dance in the number "How Do You Know" in Enchanted:
These guys whom I presume were gay, also must have seen the movie because they were having fun for the camera.
As we were exiting the park I heard an all-too-familiar beat. Yep. My teen idol Michael Jackson was busting a few moves. Dang.
Next we crammed the sidewalks of Time Square.
Seriously.
The angle needs a little help.
My spidey-senses tell me the travel merchandise kill the effect of it all.

Threat to business at three o'clock! Jenn told me "There's a guy in nothing except cowboy boots and hat, a speedo and a guitar in the middle of the intersection!" but I didn't see him either.

I think the description does everybody sufficient good, eh??

3 comments:

Sanctification said...

If you click on the last picture you can better see the expressions of the young men standing behind him.

I'd give fifty bucks to read their thoughts.

:D

Rose~ said...

That looks like such fun! I am sheltered. I have never been to many big cities.

Aletheia said...

I would love to see NY someday...what wonderful people watching there would be! m... thank you for sharing your pictures.

Rose , there was a time when all I longed for was to be sheltered and settled. Now that I am...I appreciate it tremendously.

But I am also thankful for all the experiences...Tokyo, Hong Kong, Sydney, Manila, San Salvador...

Now I live in our little home and sink into the sanctuary of it.

One day we who believe will all see the City ...

blog archive

Phrase Search / Concordance
Words/Phrase To Search For
(e.g. Jesus faith love, or God of my salvation, or believ* ever*)