Saturday, October 11, 2008

I Love Lou

As a sister in the LORD, I do; I think he's great.

Okay, most of you know that I have a thing against fundamental Christians, and it's true, I don't see a lot of value in that. But I'm able to see past this one person's method to the character underneath. And his values.

I talk far too much firstly about what is wrong regarding him rather than what is right and good. Please forgive me.

He cares very deeply about propriety. I've been reading along in threads going back over longer than I've been around, and I often see him apologizing after realizing his wrong.

As one of his associates complimented him recently, he is "breathtakingly consistent." Yes, he is. He has a skill for staying focused even as times come and go and get very tumultuous.

He also cares deeply about the scriptures. I recently met Pastor Stegall at the conference, and the impressions reinforce themselves. I see an incredible and blameless passion for preserving the clarity of God's Word, amongst the people.

Thank you, Lou, for everything you do. You deserve praise first and foremost from me.

No comments:

blog archive

Phrase Search / Concordance
Words/Phrase To Search For
(e.g. Jesus faith love, or God of my salvation, or believ* ever*)