Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Countdown to Disneyland

Here is a visual account of the hours and minutes in anticipation of getting into Disneyland....













Palm trees! (Okay, only Grace thought it was exciting to see the kinds of leaves they laid before the donkey's path as Jesus entered Jerusalem....)









Talking to the kids from the middle row of the minivan, letting Grace have the camera



Let me out of this five-point harness I've been in for twelve hours!



Gnawing on shoe to disspell stress



Keepin' it cool... and cautionarily orange



Are we there yet?



Maddy is an old pro for the camera but Lijah says if you don't start walking, Papa, I will



How much longer till we're there??



I think I hear some kid-motion in the distance...



What's wrong with you guys? Disneyland is ten feet away!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Everyone looks so patient! :)

I hope y'all had a great time.

Sanctification said...

*giggle*

I have some awesome snapshots of being on the rides. They're coming as soon as I get the cardreader out. :)

And I need to get permission to publish them, of course. They're "that good."

:)

blog archive

Phrase Search / Concordance
Words/Phrase To Search For
(e.g. Jesus faith love, or God of my salvation, or believ* ever*)