Monday, January 22, 2007

Template Update

Sometimes letting yourself relax can be stressful. I'm wading into something new and I don't have much good sense yet.

I feel the need to recover some of my serious nature in light of the immaturity I discovered I had lying beneath. So I have revised the look and some of the content of this weblog.

I'm tired by my non-Christian interests. And, I'm angry. Just because I can't be who I know I should and I've felt the weight of reclaiming my former joy, does not mean that all has to be lost. I forgot that there are things which are still important to me. I am not a hypocrite in everything; there really is a heart way down deep, in me, that is easily moved for the sake of other people. So, I'm going to find my way back. Back to caring about things and serving in ways that I know I am still burdened for.

I'll go back as far as my heart can sustain me.

No comments:

blog archive

Phrase Search / Concordance
Words/Phrase To Search For
(e.g. Jesus faith love, or God of my salvation, or believ* ever*)