Sunday, January 14, 2007

My nephew


C:\sisters\mommysaveme!.01


C:\sisters\mommysaveme!.02


Am I picking you up or are you picking me up?


Hello there big world!


Boy = snuggle??


Timeout. This is pretty comfy.


Ooh, I think frosting might be the best thing I've ever tasted!


Why is everyone laughing? Don't they like frosting too?

I was hanging out with my little Mr. Logan L. today. Something happened in my heart. There was a connection I haven't been able to make with him his whole life. That's my fault. I just couldn't handle "baby" when he came. I just couldn't grasp "boy." But today it sunk in. I'm ready to bond with him as my one and only boy I have today who is related to me.

So I stole some pictures from my sister's computer. She is an avid digital photographer of her children, with over 4000 pics she's taken of them just in 2006 alone. I realized while I was going through them all (which took about an hour), how very few of them I am in, and I think this might be the only two of me holding him? Those two above are at Easter. Sad....

I hope my sister and this little precious one can forgive me for all the distance I let take place for this first year of his life. I don't want to let 2007 be anything like last year.

No comments:

blog archive

Phrase Search / Concordance
Words/Phrase To Search For
(e.g. Jesus faith love, or God of my salvation, or believ* ever*)