Saturday, January 20, 2007

A baby is born!

On Sunday after 19 hours of labor, my sister-in-law gave birth to her first child, a little girl to which they gave the name Madeline Noelle J.




The announcement sent to everyone via email:

"Madeleine Noelle (Maddie) entered our lives and stole our hearts on Sunday, January 14th at 11:21am. She weighed 8 pounds, 4 ounces, measured 21 inches long and was born with a full head of wispy, dark hair. Maddie is the absolute delight of our lives and well-loved by many doting family members and friends."



Look at all that baby chub! Ha ha ha! That's baby made best.



I wonder who she looks like? Mom, or dad? The family is happy in their first moments united.




Oh, she has her mommy's eyes and cheekbones. But, daddy's nose!


Oh, I love it. I wish I were there.


Happy Birthday Madeline
Happy Birthday Madeline
You give us such deep joy
Happy Birthday Madeline

No comments:

blog archive

Phrase Search / Concordance
Words/Phrase To Search For
(e.g. Jesus faith love, or God of my salvation, or believ* ever*)