Saturday, May 13, 2006

"fighting" it

Come on, Sanc, let's get it together.

Sigh.

This is really important that I get myself back in open communicae with my God before the end of this week. I'm going on vacation, and you know how there's always those unexpected happy things you want to share with God, and the unexpected difficult things that can get you angry or worried. Being put in extraordinary situations, meeting new people or ones I don't see much, I will want my supply of social grace brimming like usual (because naturally speaking, I'm clueless). It's a necessary survival item.

I don't want to waste this special time, being off-centered. I gotta get back.

No comments:

blog archive

Phrase Search / Concordance
Words/Phrase To Search For
(e.g. Jesus faith love, or God of my salvation, or believ* ever*)