Thursday, August 04, 2005

Training Potties

Right now I am potty training 3 babies at the same time on M-Th. The plan was to keep a diaper off on one kid, knowing that he'd be uncomfortable going not in his diaper, therefore be forced to use the toilet. Nope. Today he broke new ground, literally. Another baby said, "poo poo," so I did an appraisal, and in the middle of the living room carpet, was a HUGE bowel movement. Time for plan C.

I got them all three in bed for their naps, took a sigh of relief, and turned to walk in the kitchen. And there in front of me was the cutest thing I think I've seen: Three little baby toilets, all lined up in a row; a Potty Train.

:)

No comments:

blog archive

Phrase Search / Concordance
Words/Phrase To Search For
(e.g. Jesus faith love, or God of my salvation, or believ* ever*)